epista IT specializes in assisting Life Science companies to improve their business processes through value-adding IT solutions, meeting both compliance regulations and business goals. More
Expert compliance support all the way through your IT system's life cycle
Document and Quality Management Systems
Take advantage of epista IT’s expertise and best practices to select and implement SharePoint-based document and quality management systems.
Clinical and Investigator Portal
Speed up your clinical trial process through secure and efficient collaboration. A web-based clinical and investigator portal can help improve this process.More
DeltaPoint – SharePoint Governance
Get the best out of your SharePoint infrastructure while maintaining control of its critical configuration parameters. DeltaPoint shows you the way.
News & Events
- 1 May, 2013: Four Year AnniversaryToday epista IT celebrates four years in business
- 30 April, 2013: New Employeeepista IT is proud to welcome another compliance consultant to the team
- 16 April, 2013: New SharePoint Search and Selection Projectepista IT is assisting a European based Pharmaceutical client in selecting the best third party solution
- 3 April, 2013: New Employee epista IT is proud to welcome another skilled compliance consultant to the team
- 14 March, 2013: New Microsoft SharePoint Qualification ProjectAnother U.S. based Client is welcomed
- 5 March, 2013: ERP ValidationNew big ERP Validation Project started at large Scandinavian Medical device client
- 22 January, 2013: Successful webinar by epista IT & QUMASRe-visit the webinar and get inspired in SharePoint Qualification
- 10 January, 2013: QUMAS & epista IT Complimentary WebinarQualifying SharePoint 2010 and Delivering a 21 CFR Part 11-Compliant Quality Management Solution
- 29 November, 2012: Newsletter November 2012epista IT is proud to present our second Newsletter
- 5 November, 2012: Meet epista IT at QUMAS Connect 2013 in Tampa, FL Epista IT will act as Platinum Sponsor at the QUMAS Connect 2013
- 2 November, 2012: Job posting Become a Compliance Consultant in a highly experienced environment
- 2 November, 2012: Epista IT releases DeltaPoint 4.0 DeltaPoint enables you to achieve efficient SharePoint control and keeps your SharePoint farm in a validated state
- 1 November, 2012: SharePoint based CAPA Solutions epista IT deliver validation assistance and solution consulting
- 9 October, 2012: New ProjectsWe are glad to initiate four new projects with current clients
- 27 September, 2012: Epista IT welcomes three new clientsWe note that the service provided by our consultants and organization is suitable
- 20 July, 2012: Newsletter July 2012epista IT is proud to present our very first Newsletter
- 26 June, 2012: Webinar, July 10thQualifying SharePoint 2010 and Delivering a 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant Quality Management Solution
- 25 June, 2012: Job postingBecome a Microsoft SharePoint Administrator in an experienced IT and Business team
- 19 June, 2012: Get inspired in how to validate regulatory compliance and quality management based on Microsoft SharePointepista IT is planning to host one Webinar and two events in collaboration with our partner QUMAS and Microsoft
- 12 June, 2012: Another Multinational Pharmaceutical choose epista IT to advise and assist in a global EDMS projectThis project demands high performance in IT compliance, technical skills and industry collaboration, all performed by the epista IT team.
- 24 May, 2012: SharePoint Compliance presentations in Rome 6th and 7th of June 2012Epista IT will present how to validate SharePoint at the CSC Life Science User Group Meeting in Rome
- 22 May, 2012: New CustomerSharePoint 2010 Validation
- 18 May, 2012: San Francisco Bay area Biotech acquires DeltaPoint The SharePoint Validation tool DeltaPoint developed by Life Science industry experts in epista IT, shows continuous potential
- 8 May, 2012: Samsung Bioepis choose epista IT to support them in SharePoint Qualification and implementation of Compliance SPepista IT is now present in most of Europe, North America and Asia, assisting more than 50 customers in the Life Science
- 2 May, 2012: epista IT welcomes two new employeesFollowing market demand and as a part of the generic growth, epista IT gladly presents two new consultants
- 3 April, 2012: Job postingBecome a Compliance Consultant in a highly experienced environment
- 3 April, 2012: New pharmaceutical company choose SharePoint based platform to manage qualityThe Norwegian pharmaceutical company Weifa has chosen to implement an EQMS to manage regulatory documents and quality processes across the organization
- 25 February, 2012: Challenges and Solutions to Meet the EMA XEVMPD - Webinar
- 26 November, 2011: New implementations of FirstPoint in ScandinaviaTwo new customers choose epista IT to assist them in selection and implementation of EDMS and QMS
- 1 September, 2011: Two new clients choose SharePoint-based EDMS epista IT will be assisting two new Life Science clients with the implementation and validation of CSC’s FirstPoint.
Real IT solutions for Life Science
epista IT is an independent consultancy with a first class team of experts, fruitful cooperation with industry leading IT solution providers and well proven working methodology based on GAMP best practices. We will support you all the way through your IT compliance project: from planning to full implementation, including system validation and quality management.
Find out more about how epista IT can help your enterprise.